Colombian English teacher looking for e-pals

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

chrisbernal

Colombian English teacher looking for e-pals

Unread post by chrisbernal »

Hi! I´m Christian, an English teacher from colombia. i´m looking for penpals for my pupils (they are students from seventh to eleventh grade). the idea is to foster communicative skills and also to give them real purposes as foreign language learners. If you are interested on helping me please write to teacherokso@gmail.com. thanks.
Gavhar

Re: Colombian English teacher looking for e-pals

Unread post by Gavhar »

Hello, everybody. I'm new here and my name's Gavhar, from Uzbekistan. I'm very interested in your project and want to help you and my students(who are 14-16 years old) to improve their english. I'm going to write you too. My students want friends from all sides of the world. Anybody who is interested contact me on sayora_aripova@yahoo.com , PLEASE. Looking forward to any response...
vaida

Re: Colombian English teacher looking for e-pals

Unread post by vaida »

Hello,

My name is Vaida . I am an English teacher from Lithuania. I am looking for a penfriends network for my students. They are aged between 10 -16 . This would be an interesting and educational experience for them.

If you are interested in communication please write to me.

Best regards
Mahdouch

Re: Vaida, Lithunania

Unread post by Mahdouch »

Hi, my name is Mehdi. I am an English teacher from Tunisia. I would be pleased to cooperate together to create a wide penfriend network.we can work together to do so. i teach pupuils aged between 12 -16. please e-mail me on mehdifodha@yahoo.fr . thanks.