Class looking for penpals around the world

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

lukaznw

Class looking for penpals around the world

Unread post by lukaznw »

Hi!
I'm Lucas, and I teach english for 12 - 19 yr kids; I' like them to have a cultural exchange via mail with another kids from all over the world. Oh, I forgot, I'm from Argentina.
vika

Re: Class looking for penpals around the world

Unread post by vika »

Hi, Lukas
This is Victoria, an English teacher from Ukraine. The age of my pupils is 10-17 years old. They would like to know more about the life and interests of schoolchildren in your country.
Contact me v.vasilchenko@yandex.ru

Best wishes,
Victoria.
Mhslomas

Unread post by Mhslomas »

Hello!
I am a ninth grade(14 year olds) World History teacher in New Jersey,USA. I am interested in using technology, possibly skype, blogs, video to learn about other cultures. We are interested in communicating in English. We would really enjoy learning about your cultures & look forward to your response!
Mrs Melanie Lomas
Mlomas@mtps.com
Moorestown High School
Moorestown, NJ USA
sumel

Unread post by sumel »

Hello Lukas,
My name is Elena. I am from Russia. I am a teacher of English. My students are 12 years old. Their level of English is elementary. We would like to make a project and share our information, photos, pictures with English- speaking students. We are interested in the history, traditions, places of interest etc. of our region. I am looking for colleagues whose students have the same interests and want to tell us about the place where they live. I`ll be glad if you feel enthusiastic about this idea.. This is the first time I am making an attempt to make a project.
My e-mail: e13036@yandex.ru
Hope for your response
jonathank

Unread post by jonathank »

Hi, I'm Jonathan from Brazil.
I teach English at a high school here and I'm sure my students would love to get in touch with other English speakers!
Please, contact me: jonathankulka@gmail.com
cerealkillah
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Unread post by cerealkillah »

Hi Jonathan! I'm Wojciech, Im from Poland. I've got a small group of Polish students who would like to become penpals with students from around the world. If you're still interested I'll send you an email today with the details.
I hope it will work out.
sakooon

Unread post by sakooon »

I am interested in using technology, possibly skype, blogs, video to learn about other cultures. We are interested in communicating in English. We would really enjoy learning about your cultures & look forward to your response!???
Pass your 70-534 dumps and in first try
HeePa

Unread post by HeePa »

Hi I'm Patrick

I'm from the Principality of Liechtenstein I'd like to have a pen pal partnership with your students.
My students are at the age of sixteen.
rashi

Unread post by rashi »

Hi Patrick,
I'm from India. I teach boys of the age 15-17. I'm looking for pen pals for my boys from different countries in the world. If you are interested, do let me know.
Best,
Rashitha