Chinese pen pals

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

sillymoose

Chinese pen pals

Unread post by sillymoose »

Warm greeting from China! I'm an ESL teacher in Yantai and have a few students who are ready and eager to start a pen pal project.

It would be great if you have some students who you could volunteer?

I'm only allowing my highest level teens to enroll at the moment. They're ages vary between 12 and 16. I thought I'd see how it goes first. If it goes well I could possibly get the rest interested. I teach from age 4 to 16/17.

If you're interested, please mail me at bekkerjane@gmail.com :)
sparker

Re: Chinese pen pals

Unread post by sparker »

I am interested! I teach ESOL in an international school in Nepal with 56 different nationalities. How many students are you looking to start with?

Thanks
Sarah

sarahaliceparker@gmail.com
Anonse

Unread post by Anonse »

My name is Anonse and I'm also planning to join, I teach in Singapore...details sent to your e-mail.. Thanks for letting us know
SvetlanaLob

Unread post by SvetlanaLob »

Hello collegues!
My name is Svetlana and I'm a teacher of English in Russia. What about joining our international project dedicated to the history, culture, development and way of life of indigenous people of different regions of the world. We'll exchange exciting information (pictures, photos, historical facts, stories, etc) with interested students.
The first step of the project will be a visiting (greeting) card of the teams.
If you are with us and want to know more about our idea, please contant me: sch72@zaoproxy.ru

Svetlana L.
Anonse

Unread post by Anonse »

Thanks for all answers
Anonse wrote:My name is Anonse and I'm also planning to join, I teach in Singapore...details sent to your e-mail.. Thanks for letting us know
BensonCa

Unread post by BensonCa »

Is this still a thing? I would love to see if I can set something up with my classes. I teach Oral English at a University in Zhengzhou China, Freshmen to junior.