Another penpal project

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

Arinaaa

Another penpal project

Unread post by Arinaaa »

Greetings everyone,

My name is Arina and I am an English teacher in Romania. Last year I had another project in agreement with some Erasmus scholars from different countries, but this year I would like to extend my activity, hopefully with your help.
Of course you are familiar with penpal projects, and it's exactly what I suggest. I would need 4 different countries, at least, and your pupils (4th-8th graders; 2 girls, 2 boys per each). I was thinking to prepare a board with the kids profiles from different countries (your kids) so that they could connect with the pupils from my school. They could exchange 2-3 e-mail per month, sharing their ideas, thoughts, interests.
I am really opened to your suggestions. Please do not hesitate to reply :)

Looking forward to your collaboration :P
SvetlanaLob

Re: Another penpal project

Unread post by SvetlanaLob »

Hello, Arina.
I'm Svetlana, a teacher of English in Russia. What about joining our exciting international project
dedicated to the history, culture, development and way of life of indigenous people of different regions of the world. We'll exchange exciting information (pictures, photos, historical facts, stories, etc) with interested students.
The first step of the project will be a visiting (greeting) card of the teams.
If you are with us and want to know more about our idea, please contant me: sch72@zaoproxy.ru

Svetlana L.
ludmilanovok

Unread post by ludmilanovok »

Hi, Arinaaa!
I'm Ludmila, an English teacher from Novokuznetsk, Russia. I've got 4 eleven-year-old students, eager to communicate and ready to share their views .
Could we exchange our ideas of children's favourite hobbies, games, pets and families?
If your students like this idea, please contact me:
lukis159@yandex.ru
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ludmila
ludmilanovok

Unread post by ludmilanovok »

Hi, Arinaaa!
I'm Ludmila, an English teacher from Novokuznetsk, Russia.
I've got 4 eleven-year-old students,eager to share their ideas of hobbies, families and spare time.
If your students would like to learn about us and share their views, we'll be glad to keep in touch.
Our first step could be a greeting card.
If you like the idea, please contact me: lukis159@yandex.ru
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ludmila
Usman

Unread post by Usman »

My name is Victoria. I am a teacher from a small town in Ukraine. I have an idea to organize a partnership between classes . It may be a small project about school, national food, traditions or after-school activities and hobbies.My pupils are 10-16 years old . We are ready to start our cooperation in August. If you are interested in my idea, contact me.
DaRe DaViL