Swedish upper-secondary students looking for penpals

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

jessilinder

Swedish upper-secondary students looking for penpals

Unread post by jessilinder »

I am an English and Social Studies teacher in Sweden and I would like to start a project involving penpals from an English speaking country. My idea is to have a cultural exchange as well as a possibility to develop language skills.

Please contact me for more information.
ctreherne

Re: Swedish upper-secondary students looking for penpals

Unread post by ctreherne »

Are you looking for native speakers? I am an ESL teacher in the US. My students are from Mexico, China, Brazil, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico and Latvia. None of them are beginners, but several are low intermediate. Let me know. Cathy
rashi

Unread post by rashi »

I teach English to 15-17 year old boys in India. I'd like my boys to be a part of a cultural exchange project. It would throw them into a situation where they are forced to use only English. It would surely improve language on both the sides. Do let me know if you are interested.
Regards,
Rashitha
thomaslopez

Unread post by thomaslopez »

Hi, my name is Thomas. I teach English in Puerto Rico. I will be teaching 26 twelfth graders this coming January. I want them to learn more about other cultures. I would really enjoy and appreciate teaming up with another teacher for a penpal project. It would really motivate my students to write. Many are low intermediate and few are advanced. Anyway please feel free to reply here or through my e-mail. Thank you for your time.
maya

Unread post by maya »

This presentation was submitted to the Ministry of Education in my country. The site I presented is strictly for educational purposes and non-commercial use or financial gains.
**SignaturE**
Asya

Unread post by Asya »

Dear friend! I teach English in Ukraine for Social Managers. My students (age 17-19) are eager to get in touch with students from other countries by Skype, especially if they can communicate in English.
Please contact me if you'd like to be our 'Internet"pals.
Best wishes, Asya.