Polish School Looking for PenPals, E-Pals, Skype-Pals?

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

desertrose

Polish School Looking for PenPals, E-Pals, Skype-Pals?

Unread post by desertrose »

An English Teacher from Poznań in Poland looking for partner schools interested in cooperation regarding the exchange of ideas, letters, emails, culture, maybe jokes? I teach students from 9 to 16 and I'd love to find some penpals from all over the world. I still remember the feelings that overflew me when I received my first letter from penpal 20 years ago and I want the same feeling for my students! Could you give me a hand? desert_rose@poczta.onet.pl.
usra

Re: Polish School Looking for PenPals, E-Pals, Skype-Pals?

Unread post by usra »

hi, i'm usra from Pakistan. I teach in a school and interested to share ideas and culture through E-Pal.I like to meet people all over the world and know about their culture and language.
theAprilMoon

Unread post by theAprilMoon »

Hi! I am a school teacher in Belarus. I think you've got a great idea.
I'd like to arrange a Skype-lesson for your students and mine which are 11-13 years old. I'd like to let them talk on-line about summer holidays (for this is the currant topic according to the school program) of Polish and Belarusian schoolchildren, using vocabulary and grammar learned in September. I have computer in the classroom and will try to connect a webcam too.
If you are willing, please contact me for discussing more detailed so that we could lead their talk according to our teaching aims.
Maria
theaprilmoon@yandex.ru
ozgeis

Unread post by ozgeis »

Hi! I'm an English teacher from Turkey. I teach students at the age of 11. I'm eager to find e-pals for my students. Please e-mail me if you're interested in.
Ozge
ozgeefem@yahoo.com
AijaMarta

Unread post by AijaMarta »

Greetings :) I am online teacher from Latvia ;) will be glad to help
Aija
e-mail: aija.marta@gmail.com