Language exchange for kids (Chinese VS English)

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

Hodger

Language exchange for kids (Chinese VS English)

Unread post by Hodger »

Hi, nice to see you guys here.
I am a mom of 7 year-old boy. I speak Chinese, English. My boy speaks a little English too.
Anyone interested in language exchange for your children or yourself in Chinese and English?
Just let me know.
BTW,We are in Suzhou of China, which is 90km far away from Shanghai.If you have the plan of visiting China.
I am glad to give you some travel advice.
Look forward to your reply. thanks.
Hanna

Re: Language exchange for kids (Chinese VS English)

Unread post by Hanna »

Hi, I am an English teacher running project based English learning programs in Korea and Singapore.

I have 10-12 beautiful Korean students who would love to connect with kids from other countries and practice English together.

And recently last month, I organized 10 online conversation sessions where my Korean students met students from Singapore, Indonesia, and US online and had a great experience.

both side students loved it and got more motivation to learn English ^ For me it was also very interesting experience, understanding different cultures :)

Now I want to hold it again, and this time would love to invite more English teachers from many countries to join with your students.

please visit this link to join the conversation! https://goo.gl/forms/HdFWQZGmh2CTxbfs2

Looking forward to hearing more ideas and thoughts as well!