Lessons for ESL Summer Camp

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

ChinP

Lessons for ESL Summer Camp

Unread post by ChinP »

I have to develop some ideas/lesson plans for a 2 week ESL summer camp in Korea. These are for Middle School students, aged 13 - 16 (mixed male/female) and they are a multilevel group of 20. I need some interesting lessons for strictly indoor class activities, 4 hr period a day and with the same group. The students are very SHY and hesitant to talk at all. I would appreciate if you can provide me some interesting lesson plans or direct me to some good websites for summer camp lessons which can help keep them motivated, busy and interested for a 4 hr. period a day. Much appreciated.
barbara

Re: Lessons for ESL Summer Camp

Unread post by barbara »

ChinP wrote:I have to develop some ideas/lesson plans for a 2 week ESL summer camp in Korea. These are for Middle School students, aged 13 - 16 (mixed male/female) and they are a multilevel group of 20. I need some interesting lessons for strictly indoor class activities, 4 hr period a day and with the same group. The students are very SHY and hesitant to talk at all. I would appreciate if you can provide me some interesting lesson plans or direct me to some good websites for summer camp lessons which can help keep them motivated, busy and interested for a 4 hr. period a day. Much appreciated.
There is a great article on How to prepare for summer camps in kidzworld website
there are many leaning things you can get from it.
I think it will help you with your planning.