English as ESL with Very Young Learners

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

noavargas

English as ESL with Very Young Learners

Unread post by noavargas »

:D HI all!!!
I'm Noelia from Bcn in Spain I'm an ESL teacher in primary school and now as a project I'm introducing English as a second foreign language in reception (UK)/ kindergarden(USA).
I'ts amazing how kids respond to a language they don't understand just by repeating actions, singing or miming!!! any questions or ideas to share........are WELCOME!!! :P
Shelley
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Games and stories for children aged 3 to 5

Unread post by Shelley »

Hello there,

I have just what you need. It is a free mini-series written especially for kindergarten children aged three to five.

In part one you receive plenty of ideas for games and some colour flashcards to teach certain vocabulary in preparation for a story.

In part two you receive the story itself - Hetty and the Lion. This section includes storytelling tips, the story itself and lovely colour illustrations.

Finally in part three you receive ideas and games to use after storytelling to consolidate.

This is offered as a free sample to my bigger teaching resource for 3 to 5 year olds. Even on its own as a sample it is full of ideas and I really think that you will love it.

At least I hope so!

To receive it just go to the website below and fill in your name and email - that's all. Of course your privacy is fully respected.

Kind regards

Shelley
http://www.teachingenglishgames.com/3-5.htm