Spain is looking for pen pal

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

monicadf

Spain is looking for pen pal

Unread post by monicadf »

Hi!!
I'm Monica, I'm a teacher in a small school in Asturias (Spain, Europe). I'm teaching pupils from 4 to 12. They're very motivated to write with other children from different parts of the world.
If you are interested my e-mail is curso_profemonica@yahoo.es
Thanks, I hope your answer ;-D
Greetings,
Monica
cdurney

Re: Spain is looking for pen pal

Unread post by cdurney »

Hi Monica,
I am a teacher from Turkey. My name is Cigdem. I am teaching to the kids 6-14. They are looking forward to write to the other kids in different countries. My email is c.durney[@]hotmail.com
If you are interested in , I am Ready . Let's go for it.

Take Care,
Cigdem
fireduri

Unread post by fireduri »

hello monica
Please see one of my students who really would like to have a pen friend with one of your students...
hope you help him
mehmet ates
english teacher-izmir-Turkey

hi
My name is ozan.I live in izmir and I am from Turkey. I am turkish. I am student and I am 10 years old. My favorite food is durum.
I have got black hair and black eyes. I am tall and thin.
I have got a small family.there are 4 people in my family. my mother's name is Demet.She is teacher.She is short. She has got hazal eyes.My father's name is cahit. I have got one sister. she is 5 years old.

I want to be your pen pal
best wishes
ozan can akin
Alexia

Unread post by Alexia »

Hello Monica

I´m interested in having my students exchanging e-mails with yours. I teach
students from 6 to 15 in a small city in Sao Paulo, Brazil. If you´re interested, please
let me know.

My e-mail is zoealmeida@yahoo.com

Write soon

Alexia
JocKrlos

Unread post by JocKrlos »

Hi Spain, my name's José C. Medina and i'm currently teaching colledge students. my students and being trained to teach english to younger pupils some day. just like you, i strongly think that having a pen pal is a great idea to improve one's writing skills and to exchange experience on learning a foreign language. i'm absolutly certain that one of them would love to write to one of your students; i'll pass on an e-adress to some of them asap you post it here. look forward 2 hearing from you the soonest. bye.