penpal project

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

muraterdogan

penpal project

Unread post by muraterdogan »

Hi everyone! I'm an English teacher in Turkey. I have been teaching in a primary school for 5 years. and my students are 11-14 years old. They have been writing to their Italian and Slovenian friends for 2 years. We want to do a Comenius project together next year and we are looking for other eager schools to participate in our project. If you are interested, you can write to me to learn about the details.
Murat Erdogan
SVETLANKA

Re: penpal project

Unread post by SVETLANKA »

Helo! My name's Svetlana. I'm from Belarus. I'm also a teacher of English at school. I teach English the pupils of 13-17 years old. An we'll be happy to take part in your project. I hope our pupils'll become real friends and learn much about each other. If you're interested in my proposal, please let me know on my e-mail: svetlanka.ab.73@mail.ru
Svetlana Abesadze.
sumel

Unread post by sumel »

Hello Murat,
My name is Elena. I am from Russia. I am a teacher of English. My students are 12 years old. Their level of English is elementary. We would like to make a project and share our information, photos, pictures with English- speaking students. We are interested in the history, traditions, places of interest etc. of our region. I am looking for colleagues whose students have the same interests and want to tell us about the place where they live. I`ll be glad if someone feels enthusiastic about this idea.. This is the first time I am making an attempt to make a project.
My e-mail: e13036@yandex.ru
Hope for your response
ludmilanovok

Unread post by ludmilanovok »

Hello, Murat!
My name is Ludmila. I'm a teacher of English from Russia. We live in Siberia. I've got a group of 11 year-old students who are eager to take part in an international project. We are ready to join you and other colleagues in the project.
My e-mail is: lukis159@yandex.ru
Please, let me know when we are going to start.
Ludmila
mansoormansoory

Unread post by mansoormansoory »

Hello,
My name is Mansoor. I'm a teacher of English from Iran. We live in Ahwaz. I've got a group of 16-18 year-old students who are eager to take part in this pen pal project. We are ready to join you and other colleagues in this project. Please inform me about the details.
My e-mail is: man1346@gmail,com
Please, let me know when we are going to start?
Mansoor
saidenglish

Unread post by saidenglish »

Hi Murat
I am Said Belgra. I am from Morocco . I have been teaching English since 2003 . I am interested in your penpal project .
My email is : saidbel2011@hotmail.com . I'll be very happy to receive a posititive answer from you.
Regards
Said Belgra
Morocco
sochnedo

Unread post by sochnedo »

I'm from Belarus. I'm also a teacher of English at school. I teach English the pupils of 13-17 years old. An we'll be happy to take part in your project. I hope our pupils'll become real friends and learn much about each other.???
You can easily check out our best quality test-king exam dumps prepare you well for the real You can also get success in real exam of with the quality questions and ccie voice answers.