making class to class project

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

vika

making class to class project

Unread post by vika »

Hello, dear collegues
My name is Victoria. I am a teacher from a small town in Ukraine. I have an idea to organize a partnership between classes . It may be a small project about school, national food, traditions or after-school activities and hobbies.My pupils are 10-16 years old . We are ready to start our cooperation in August. If you are interested in my idea, contact me.

My e-mail v.vasilchenko2012@yandex.ru

Bye,
Victoria
armena

Re: making class to class project

Unread post by armena »

It may ı hope ı am not too late ı work ın a hıgh school .15-18 my students ages guvencdede@hotmail.com or my full name Güvenç Dede add me on facebook
samicicek

Unread post by samicicek »

Hi Vika,
I am lookin for a partner for my 11-14 yeaes old students to work on a comenius project. If you still would like to cooperate, I will be glad. My school is in Iğdır/Turkey.
sumel

Unread post by sumel »

Hello Vika,
My name is Elena. I am from Russia. I am a teacher of English. My students are 12 years old. Their level of English is elementary. We would like to make a project and share our information, photos, pictures with English- speaking students. We are interested in the history, traditions, places of interest etc. of our region. I am looking for colleagues whose students have the same interests and want to tell us about the place where they live. I`ll be glad if someone feels enthusiastic about this idea.. This is the first time I am making an attempt to make a project.
My e-mail: e13036@yandex.ru
Hope for your response