Looking for pen pals from all over the world.

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

MssRocio

Looking for pen pals from all over the world.

Unread post by MssRocio »

Hello, My name is Rocío and Iam a teacher of English as a Foreign Language in Argentina. I need pen pals for all over the world for my students. They are twelve and thirteen years old. My e-mail is rocio-agustina @ live.com.ar

Thank you in advance

Rocío
SVETLANKA

Re: Looking for pen pals from all over the world.

Unread post by SVETLANKA »

Hello, Rocio! My name's Svetlana. I'm also a teacher of English as a foreign language in Belarus. My pupils'll be happy to become pen friends with your pupils. If you're agree, let me know. My e-mail is svetlanka.ab.73@mail.ru
tmiranda

Unread post by tmiranda »

Hello, Roccio and Svetlanka, I am a teacher in the USA i am also looking for pen pals for my students, i have 10-14years of age all girls, i want them to have the experince like i did when i was there age. If you are interested please let me know, you can email me at tmiranda@ywcanewbritain.org

Thanks.
sumel

Unread post by sumel »

Hello Rocio,
My name is Elena. I am from Russia. I am a teacher of English. My students are 12 years old. Their level of English is elementary. We would like to make a project and share our information, photos, pictures with English- speaking students. We are interested in the history, traditions, places of interest etc. of our region. I am looking for colleagues whose students have the same interests and want to tell us about the place where they live. I`ll be glad if someone feels enthusiastic about this idea.. This is the first time I am making an attempt to make a project.
My e-mail: e13036@yandex.ru
Hope for your response
Tania

Unread post by Tania »

Hello everyone,
I am a teacher of English from Ukraine. My students are boys and girls from 15 to 18 years old. I'd like to find pen pals from all over the world for them for the coming school year. They are future mechanics, managers and accountants, but they are very creative, enthusiastic children. It would be great to take part in any international project.
I am looking for your replies. Thanks a lot in advance. My e-mail is destiny2903@ukr.net,
Tania