Looking penpals for my students

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

sevimnevzat

Looking penpals for my students

Unread post by sevimnevzat »

Hi , i m an english teacher from TUrkey and looking for penpals for my students aged 10-12. Any countryis welcome and also we would like to participate in projects too.If you are interested pls contact me

sevvvim@hotmail.com
ludmilanovok

Re: Looking penpals for my students

Unread post by ludmilanovok »

Hello!
My name is Ludmila, I'm a teacher of English From Russia. I've got a group of 10-11 year old students eager to take part in an international project. We would like to exchange our ideas of families, pets, free time,the place we live in.
Our first step may be a greeting card to represent our future penpals.
Let me know if our idea is interesting for you.
My email is
lukis159@yandex.ru
Ludmila
vvtenglish

Unread post by vvtenglish »

:P hi,
Iam a teacher of english from an Indian school .we also are searching penpals for cambridge centenary competition with the mixed age group.we feel glad to share ideas and photos with u .
fastfinger

Unread post by fastfinger »

Hello my friends!
My name is Anons Towarzyski and I'm a teacher of english in Poland. I'm looking for penalps in the mixed age group.

sevimnevzat: You'r idea is great, can you give us more details?
house

Unread post by house »

hi ... my name is attique ur rehman ... i am Secondary School Teacher in pakistan...
Tania

Unread post by Tania »

Hi , I m an English teacher from Ukraine, my name is Tania and I am looking for penpals for my students aged 15-17 too. Any country is welcome and also we would like to take part in an international project. Please contact me. My e-mail is destiny2903@ukr.net
saidenglish

Unread post by saidenglish »

Hi
I am Said Belgra from Morocco I habe been teaching since 2003. My students are aged 14- 15 .
I'd like to have a penpal project with you.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
My email is : saidbel2011@hotmail.com

Yours,
Said Belgra
Morocco
pyaramosam

Unread post by pyaramosam »

Iam a teacher of english from an Indian school .we also are searching penpals for cambridge centenary competition with the mixed age group.we feel glad to share ideas and photos with u .?
MPDK

Unread post by MPDK »

I am an English teacher from Denmark. I hope to find pen pals from an English speaking country in the ages from 11-13 years old.

from Marianna
JoeTeach

Unread post by JoeTeach »

Hi, I am an english teacher in Mexico City and would love to be a part of your penpals program, i teach 5th and 6th grade elementary kids and this would be a great opportunity for them to learn about other cultures and customs while still practicing their English.
Aldama

Unread post by Aldama »

Hi Joe,

My daughter is in fourth grade in a dual language immersion program in Los Angeles. Her class is interested in being penpals with students in Mexico so they may practice writing in Spanish. Perhaps we can write in Spanish to your students and your students can reply in English? Please let me know what you think!

She is in a class with 32 students, all 4th grade.
JoeTeach wrote:Hi, I am an english teacher in Mexico City and would love to be a part of your penpals program, i teach 5th and 6th grade elementary kids and this would be a great opportunity for them to learn about other cultures and customs while still practicing their English.
dzenteno

Unread post by dzenteno »

Hi!

I'm Daniel and I'm a English teacher in an elementary school in Santiago, Chile. I'd like to join any project with English teacher from different places. It sounds so interesting! I'm working with 6th graders in writing postcards, maybe we could exchange some if someone is doing something similar.

Please Contact me

db.zenteno@gmail.com
kefah

Unread post by kefah »

hi, my name is kefah, i teach english in israel. i am looking for penpals for my students (12-14 years old). i'm interested to make my students travel and meet their penpals too.
ttyenglisy

Unread post by ttyenglisy »

Hello, my name is Hamzah from Uganda, I have a pen pal club of 10-15 students aged between 5-12 years who would love to get pen pals from international countries , to write to in order to improve their English writing skills,..
If you are interested please contact me at nsubugaalihamzah@gmail.com
Thank you very much!