Free ESL Materials *^_^*

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

cbenglish

Free ESL Materials *^_^*

Unread post by cbenglish »

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to share some resources you can use for teaching young learners. Enjoy! ^_^

http://www.eslkidz.com/
Syl
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Re: Free ESL Materials *^_^*

Unread post by Syl »

What can I say?

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! (sorry for the capitals, LOL)

What a site!!! Absolutely awesome! I always get impressed by colleagues that know what sharing is. Because so many of us don't have the means to buy things and this kind of sharing can help so many teachers, especially those that are starting there careers now. I wish my site could be of help too, but I'm fighting with the new Windows 8.1, and it will take a while until I learn all the new commands to make it useful. Hope it will be soon.

Fantastic, cb! ( Don't know your name) . I wish you great success in your life!

Syl
profteach

Re: Free ESL Materials *^_^*

Unread post by profteach »

Such an amazing site. Did you compile it yourself? I usually compile a list of free resources for my students and the parents and educators whom I work with. A lot of it we find on pinterest (bless it for existing) and we always have a meeting to discuss how we can facilitate English learning without it being a financial burden. We are now also looking at introducing kids to English movies that are easy on the eye, have a lesson to teach and also encourages picking up vocabulary and discussion with other classmates. This month we decided to go with the How To Train your Dragon 2 movie (Kid friendly site and trailer - http://www.schoolofdragons.com/how-to-t ... on/httyd-2) but sometimes waiting for them to be released legally is an expensive task. We work with children from vulnerable backgrounds and so this really helps. I think we could easily organize a summer camp with this! Thank you!