Cultural exchange project

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

diagheban

Cultural exchange project

Unread post by diagheban »

Hello, everybody!
My name is Diana and I`m an English teacher in Romania. I`m looking for other teachers interested in taking part in a cultural exchange project. I teach students from 10 to 15 and some of them would be more than thrilled to get the chance to speak/write to students in other countries or native speakers.
I`m open to ideas and willing to initiate a collaboration.
fado

Re: Cultural exchange project

Unread post by fado »

hi ,
I am interested in your offer. How Can I contact you ?
mhnane

Unread post by mhnane »

Hello
I am an EFL teacher in Morocco. I am teaching English for high school girl students aged from 15 to 18 years old. I have very motivated scientific students who are willing to use English to write about their culture,personal interests and international issues. I am ready to take part in any kind of project that would improve my students' learning of English and enable them to share experiences and attitudes about issues of common interest.
If you feel interested please email me at: m_hnane@yahoo.com
rashi

Unread post by rashi »

Hi
Your idea seems to be very interesting. I'm from India teaching boys 15-17 years old. I'm sure it would be a very enriching experience for them. I hope the project is still on. Please get in touch with me as early as you can.
Regards,
Rashitha
India
AbdirisakSajin

Unread post by AbdirisakSajin »

hi. My name is Abdirisak sajin I am from Somaliland (that is an autonomous country which broke away from Somalia) and I am an English teacher i am interested in your offer, culture exchange is really great and interesting way to learn English.
i am wondering if the offer is still on? and if Yes, how can we contact?
thank you.
mansoormansoory

Unread post by mansoormansoory »

Hello
I am an EFL teacher in Iran. I am teaching English for high school boy students aged from 15 to 18 years old. I have students who are willing to use English to write about their culture,personal interests and international issues.this offer seems to be a good idea to improve my students' learning of English and enable them to share experiences and attitudes about issues of common interest.
If you feel interested please email me at: man1346@gmail.com