chatproject

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

gulsenasmaz

chatproject

Unread post by gulsenasmaz »

Hello everyone,
I'm a trainee teacher in Turkey and i work in a language school. my students are teenagers and adults.Their level are elementary and pre-intermediate.I'd like to carry out a chat project with them and I'm looking for a colleague who has nearly the same age students and has the same enthusiasm for teaching. I haven't decided on the topic yet but we can decide on it together. It can also be long term project which includes more than one topic. if anyone is interested in my project, I will be glad to.
obelix

Re: chatproject

Unread post by obelix »

Hi

I am teaching in Taiwan and would like to discuss the possibility. My students are senior high to University and their level is intermediate. I think this will be a great opportunity for them. We are currently doing some CNN articles and this will fit in nicely with the whole reporting theme.
SvetlanaLob

Unread post by SvetlanaLob »

Hello collegues!
My name is Svetlana and I'm a teacher of English in Russia. My older students are 13-15 years old. What about joining our exciting international project dedicated to the history, culture, development and way of life of indigenous people of different regions of the world. We'll exchange exciting information (pictures, photos, historical facts, stories, etc) with interested students.
The first step of the project will be a visiting (greeting) card of the teams.
If you are with us and want to know more about our idea, please contant me: sch72@zaoproxy.ru
Looking forward for your replies,
Svetlana L.
woreirsis

Unread post by woreirsis »

We'll exchange exciting information (pictures, photos, historical facts, stories, etc) with interested students.
aliiiiii