WEB TO LEARN ENGLISH IN A FUNNY AND MOTIVATIVATING WAY

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

Raquelss

WEB TO LEARN ENGLISH IN A FUNNY AND MOTIVATIVATING WAY

Unread post by Raquelss »

We are two English teachers, Raquel & David, from Spain. We have a very small English School in Spain and as we love innovating and giving our students the best classes possible, in our spare time we prepare Lessons with up-to-date content for them to learn English in a more interesting way.
After seeing that our students love them, we wondered why not sharing them with the rest of the world? Then rdLessons was born (link below).
We hope you'll love them as well as we do.
Enjoy it!

If you have any suggestions or feedback we’ll be glad to hear from you
Keep in touch,
David and Raquel
RD Lessons
Raquel’s School SC
ilochan

Re: WEB TO LEARN ENGLISH IN A FUNNY AND MOTIVATIVATING WAY

Unread post by ilochan »

Hello,

I like your idea of using the web. Have you ever thought of using the internet to connect to other people around the world learning English? I have some students in Japan that I would love for them to try and reach out to other people in the world. I was thinking of them doing it via video messaging or something like that. I want them to experience new cultures. Let me know if your interested. I am also operating in my own small language school.

Craig
MarJuan

Unread post by MarJuan »

ilochan wrote:Hello,

I like your idea of using the web. Have you ever thought of using the internet to connect to other people around the world learning English? I have some students in Japan that I would love for them to try and reach out to other people in the world. I was thinking of them doing it via video messaging or something like that. I want them to experience new cultures. Let me know if your interested. I am also operating in my own small language school.

Craig
Hello,
That's such a good idea!
We have internet, why not use it to connect people around the world and learn English? :)
DzemikC

Unread post by DzemikC »

This may seem the opposite of what you are looking for, but I;ve found there is a growing offline counter-culture. Have you thought about using board-games in class, or even starting and English language gaming group. Relatively small outlay and the students really seem to enjoy and benefit from it. Here's one to consider:
http://www.teflgamer.com/pandemic/