American school would like penpals from all over the world!

For teachers seeking other teachers for correspondence or to set up inter-school projects such as penpals or chat.

Moderator: Susan

Eutimio

Re: American school would like penpals from all over the wor

Unread postby Eutimio » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:42 am

My name is Eutimio, I am an elementary teacher from Mexico city, my students are 3rd graders (9 years old) i know their level may be low, but i will be very glad if my students could get in touch with yours. I will also do a good effort to improve and increase my students level in order to make it worthy for your students. Our first language is spanish. Have a nice day teacher my e-mail is eutimiohb3@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot

rashi

Unread postby rashi » Sun May 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in India. I teach 15-18 year old boys who are not very good at English. I think the idea of having penpals abroad is a good one for my boys to improve their communicative abilities. Further, there seems to be scope for a cultural exchange too. My boys will be back after summer vacation in the first week of June. So, if we can get started in the meanwhile, we can immediately begin communicating.

Best regards,
Rashitha
India
nrashitha1996@yahoo.com

Isabelle

Unread postby Isabelle » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:12 am

Dear Kristi,
I wish our school could become one of your partner school. I teach English to 15/16/17 year old students in the South West of france, I will have different classes next September and I would really like to get my students involved in any project so that they could practise their English and share other students' interests. Looking forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Isabelle

samira

Unread postby samira » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:19 am

Hello
Are you still looking for penpals : I teach English near Paris i have 30 students, sophomores, and I would be interested in an exchange with American students!
Please let me know if you are interested
Samira

Fafah

Re: American school would like penpals from all over the world!

Unread postby Fafah » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Hi everybody, :)
I'm an English teacher here in Madagascar, I teach students aging from 14 to 18 years old, I also run an English club, the members age from 13 yeras old to 40, if you still need penpals, we are eager to take part. If any of the teachers in this group are interested please email me at diosoa17@yahoo.fr. :wink: :wink:

Colinjl

Unread postby Colinjl » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Kristi Williams, are you still looking for Penpals from abroad.

I have some senior students that could benefit from this type of correspondence.

Colin.

Pamevero

Unread postby Pamevero » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Dear Kristi,

I am the Coordinator in a bilingual school in Argentina. I am in charge of secondary school and consider that the penpal program can be really interesting and profitable for our students! I have never done anything like this but would like to try. Please contact me and let me know which steps to follow in order o get sarted!

Warm regards,

Pamela

lova

Unread postby lova » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:50 am

Dear colleague

I am highly interested in finding penpals from America.I am from Madagascar, I'm an English teacher and I'm willing to be in touch with native speakers because in our country becomes a very important language

Sincerly yours,

Lova

Return to “School Projects”