Work location: Home-based
– Teach conversational English to adults following provided lesson plans.
– Correct grammar and pronunciation mistakes for students
- Work anywhere with stable Internet connection
- Full supports (curriculum, lesson plan, teaching assistant, etc.)
- Flexible teaching schedule based on personal plans: Picking your preferable working hours (8AM – 11PM GMT+7)
- Various number of classes to choose from.
– Be a Native level English speaker.
– Confident in verbal English communication
– Have the stable, high-speed (at least 2 MB) Internet connection and good sound capabilities with audio headset
– Bachelor’s degree or preferably have TESOL/CELTA/TEFL
– Be a punctual, responsible person.
4. APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested applicants please attach below documents to the following email address: email@example.com
- CV/ Resume
- Degree/ Teaching Certificate (if any)
- Profile picture.
Please write the subject as follow: AM16_Full name
Or you can complete this form, so that I can contact you easily: http://topi.ca/ESLteacher (Application code: AM16)
First come, first serve.
Schools (except China): post your job ad here free. Each ad stays up for 60 days (or you can delete it yourself at any time).