Further training to teach GMAT,IELTS,GRE,TOEFL

Discussion about courses, qualifications and teacher training. Do not advertise TEFL courses here.

Moderator: Susan

flora

Further training to teach GMAT,IELTS,GRE,TOEFL

Unread postby flora » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Greetings!
I am a new member.
I have been looking for some training courses and/or seminars to be able to prepare my students for certifications such as IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, GRE.
I already teach the first two, but I am searching for something that will make my teaching more effective.
As regards the other 2, oh my! They seem so difficult to handle.
More and more students of mine are planning on studying abroad and need such certifications. So I would like to be able to prepare them properly to sit the exams and to be ready for their studies.
I live in Greece and I have only found some seminars from the British council that have to do with teaching ielts - but that's it!
Of course I am looking for distance courses/seminars since i am unable to find anything useful here in Greece. However, I am open to suggestions.

Atif

Re: Further training to teach GMAT,IELTS,GRE,TOEFL

Unread postby Atif » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 am

Role
We are looking for enthusiastic native English speakers to lead games, songs, activities and sports in English to groups of Italian children, in different locations in Italy. Typically work is from 9am to 5pm with a break for lunch. All activities and a schedule of what activities to do, have already been planned.

The Summer Camps!

The summer camps are a fantastic place where children learn English through a combination of songs, games, crafts, sports and drama activities. A typical day at camp starts and ends with the students singing English songs all together. The rest of the day is divided between the children working in small groups with their own personal tutor and taking part in big activities with the rest of the camp. The overall aim of the camps is to give children the motivation and the confidence to speak the language.
We offer up to date exam practice questions with Testking gre test self paced

johnsimpson
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Re: Further training to teach GMAT,IELTS,GRE,TOEFL

Unread postby johnsimpson » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Back on topic Fiora, and sorry it's a bit late. but it may help others.
All experience TESOl teachers teach based on such international, and the Cambridge ones you forgot to mention, Cambridge KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE. all of these course books for students and teachers are available here. All language centres and TESOL use these: http://www.pearsonelt.com/pearsonelt/pr ... index.page?

Return to “TEFL Training Discussion”