This is the best time for me to post new topic for you all to check Gerund up. What is the gerund? Well, Gerund is a Verbial Noun in which formed by VERB + ING.
There are five positions of gerund
1- As the subject of the verbs:
* Dancing bored him.
* Running every morning is good for health...
2- As the complement of the verb (be):
* Her taste is going around the world.
* Seeing is trusting...
3- As the object of prepositions:
* He was punished for stealing.
* I am tired of running...
4- As the compound nouns:
* A sitting room = The room for sitting.
* A swimming pool = The pool for swimming...
5- No + Gerund ( For prohibition):
* No smoking.
* No parking....
6- As the object of certain verbs:
Like, love, enjoy, hate, stop, admit, practise, resent.....
* I like speaking English with my friends.
* I enjoy playing football....