It's nice of you to read my line. I'm Malou Cezar from the Philippines. Right now I'm trying to finish my requirements to get my TESOl Certificate. Kindly HELP me obtain information on the following questions; or refer/direct me to someone who can answer these: aNY COUNTRY FROM sOUTH AMERICA OR MIDDLE EAST.
-Pros and cons working in that country as an ESL teacher.
- 2 or 3 culture shock pieces of information i need to be prepared for.
- 2 or 3 leading ESL employers in any city or country (South america or Middle East)
- Typical curriculum ESL teacher follows
- Typiocal hours and contract
- Typical wages of a fulltime ESL teacher.
I only have 10 days to finish my requirement. I got stuck on this problem. LOrd Bless you