Questions from teachers about English grammar and usage
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:54 pm
- Status: Prospective Teacher
1. It's been a long time since I've seen you.
2. It's been 3 years since I've seen you.
What will people in America and in Britain think of them respectively?
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:38 pm
- Status: Teacher
- Location: UK
Both OK here in UK, though 1 might be more idiomatic as:
It's a long time since I've seen you.
Return to “Grammar and Usage”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest