Prepositions beginning with N
- The school is near the post office.
- It's 20 December. We are very near Christmas Day.
- Notwithstanding the low price, I don't want it.
- They went swimming, notwithstanding the rain.
- They went swimming, the rain notwithstanding.
- There is a restaurant near to my office. Just two minutes away.
- The school is next to the bank. Between the hotel and the bank.
For a full list of 150 prepositions, try this ebook, English Prepositions List by EnglishClub founder Josef Essberger.
- includes one-word and complex prepositions
- 370 example sentences
- 200 quiz questions with answers
- immediate download to your computer
- read on your computer or print out on paper
- works on Windows or Mac