Prepositions beginning with P
- I saw you yesterday when we drove past your school.
- The post office is just past the police station.
- Don't work past your bed-time.
- This is difficult. It's past me.
- It's nearly ten minutes past five. 5.09 to be precise.
- We cannot supply you pending payment.
- Pending his return, we can do nothing.
- There were many arguments pending the negotiations.
- The speed limit is 70 miles per hour.
- The carpet costs $10 per square metre.
- 2 plus 2 = 4.
- There will be three of us, plus the baby. So that's four in total.
- Are you pro capital punishment or against it?
- He is very modern. He is generally pro new ideas.
- I made a graph preparatory to the meeting, so everything was ready.
- I never spoke French prior to living in France. But I learned quickly after coming to France.