EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

17-3-83 happy birthday to you !

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

17-3-83 happy birthday to you !

Postby nhim » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:54 am

To day is my ex-boyfriend birthday . i remember that this day in the last year, i was great pleased and very happy !
i know that i fell in love . that love is not a first time and not a last time but it showed me know the sweet and bitter of love. so i`m very grateful to him for his love .althought he said "say goodbye" and now i don`t know that`s why , i still keep the our good memories in my mind ! I hope he finds a good woman and happy with her forever !!
(now i can`t meet you but i want to say "happy birthday and take care ")
have a nice day !!
good luck!!!
nhim
Silver Member

Re: 17-3-83 happy birthday to you !

Postby Asep25 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:41 am

nhim wrote:To day is my ex-boyfriend birthday . i remember that this day in the last year, i was great pleased and very happy !
i know that i fell in love . that love is not a first time and not a last time but it showed me know the sweet and bitter of love. so i`m very grateful to him for his love .althought he said "say goodbye" and now i don`t know that`s why , i still keep the our good memories in my mind ! I hope he finds a good woman and happy with her forever !!
(now i can`t meet you but i want to say "happy birthday and take care ")

Oh! you are such a great girl!! I couldn't be so nice if I were you after he said goodbye first!

He dosen't deserve you! you deserve a better guy!
Asep25
Gold Member

thanks a lot !!

Postby nhim » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:19 am

yeh, now i feel very comfortable ! nothing can make me worry !
i`m waiting a nice love , a good man who can comprehend me !
i think it`s very difficult but i still hope ! thanks everybody
nhim
Silver Member

Postby Rui » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:44 pm

well, a year late and you still think about him.. i just have one thing to say, if he is your men, go there and fight for him, and besides... we(boys) never know very well what we want :lol: he can be now thinking the same thing :wink:
Rui
Platinum Member

Return to General Discussion