Moderator: EC

Do you agree with the Death Penalty?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 18

viktorv

Re: Do you agree with the death penalty?

Post by viktorv »

I agree. Death penalty is too humane for same crames. It's not about emotions...
dentist

Post by dentist »

I'm not agree with death penatly because, I think that everyone has to live and we can prevent them from the wrong behavior by doing anything but not to kill them so,everyone may do many mistakes in his life so. we have to know how to deal with our or them mistakes and then punish them to let them stop that behavior and don't do it again
davidbendtner

Post by davidbendtner »

Hello Shazzam,

Well i had the very different opinion from the followers and in this context i agree with the Death Penalty,because the DP is been given to a criminal who had been involved in the more serious offense such a terrorism or Rape..

and consider the fact that if he/she would not been given the Death Penalty but still the accused will not be relieved and he/she must have to take the punishment not as DP but as a long number of year's of prison behind the bar's

And the countries where this provision is been followed had a long term prison as much as of 50 years for such criminals,so even in the case the accused is not given death penalty he still need to spend long years behind the bar..which is too painfull then a quick death ..

Thanks;
David
Liany

Post by Liany »

I agree with the death penalty only for Rapist, Corruptor, Drug dealer and people trader.
alawton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by alawton »

I live in Texas where we probably execute the most people per year in the US. I am not convinved that it is the solution. It doesn't seem to reduce the crime rate. I've heard that it is more expensive to execute a criminal than it is to keep this same person in jail his whole life. If a person did a crime that is bad enough to deserve the death penalty I think I'd rather see him suffer in a tiny cell for years than letting him have a quick death.

Andrew Lawton
http://drewseslfluencylessons.com
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I totally agree with death penalty. The same topic is already posted in some other sections as well.