EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

protect our environment---my friends

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

protect our environment---my friends

Postby tobiguo » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:01 am

:cry:
Helle,my friends
"May Day" I went to some cities for travelling, when I sit in train and looked out of the window I saw a lot of plastic bags in the field,arond the trees, in front of the buildings and so on.They seriously pollute our beautiful environments, So we need to make much to these respects.let us do from ourselves and advance our living qualityl!!
tobiguo

Postby limpopo » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:00 pm

so strange to find that i am the first to reply...'cause personally i do think it is a topic worth our attention forever.
limpopo

Postby shokin » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:48 pm

Yes... nature must be our priority !!!

each action, think about it, think about its consequences onto the nature !

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby zaman » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:48 pm

thanks for this topic
you are right i think this is a big problem we are suffered here from this problem in libya too , yes because most of people hate to clean the street and keeping the city clean
and they must know that if our country become clean that will be good for us and in my opinion the strong reason no existent consciousness between people
zaman
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:53 pm

You're right,we shouldn't pollute our living place to lessen diseases and enjoy the beautiful nature.
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby Triumph » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:40 am

Air pollution is always a serious problem in HK. It makes me feel uncomfortable so I don't go out often. Now I'm in my hometown for a holiday. The air here is much fresher than that in HK but obviously the land pollution is more serious. :?
Triumph
Gold Member

Postby limpopo » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:18 pm

same in China. ever lasting economic growth grabbed too much from nature. feel so sorry...
limpopo

Re: protect our environment---my friends

Postby Hardi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:42 pm

Today I did bring used batteries into collection box in store. It was my first time to do so, until now I have always been thrown them away together with other waste. Would someone please praise me? :mrgreen:

From new year there will be also new laws for sort garbage. So far it was allowed to but all together. They did resort it in factory, but now they will command to but glass and paper separately from other waste. :evil:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby funnyclick » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:52 am

Pollution is a big problem that the world has to face right now. In some developing countries, there are not probable laws to protect the environment from being damaged. In my city, air pollution is much concerned because the rate of poisonous gases in the air is becoming higher and higher. Two weeks ago, I watched a movies named KingKong and I was really touched. It made me pay much more attention to our natural environment. Human beings develop their lives and make the environment be destoyed.
funnyclick

Postby denvinbo » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:07 am

We should do whatever we can to make the cleaner world.........So we can protect our home and even...ourselves.... :D :D :D
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to General Discussion