How can you help your parents stop argueing??

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

You should worry more when they stop arguing. My marriage broke up because my x-husband could not stand any form of confrontation. Any relationship that is a good one; will have confrontation at some point or another. It is about communicating.

I think your parents actually have a healthy relationship by the sounds of it. Hang in there, I bet hey work it out.
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

I agree with Oriani: keep your distance! It's a nature of marriage. And divorce is not the end of the world: I based on my own experience, I'm divorced. And believe me, we are better parents than couple. :)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Shazzam and mamuta, I hope you're happy now and not being too affected because of getting divorced!
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

It's really opposite with my parents, so dont know how to say a good advice for u. Just say you might be a necessary and important factor among them.
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

Divorce is the best solution. If my parents had managed it, my mother's blood pressure wouldn't be so high now cause of my father! I mean she would be more healthy!
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

:( :arrow: This is really a sad situation. But even brothers and sisters do argue, so I think, there's no way to stop them. But they will eventually reach a compromise.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: How can you help your parents stop argueing??

Post by sweethuman »

I am myself searching a better solution to prevent them from arguments. Unfortunately they argue almost 4 to 5 times a month
Lexori

Re: How can you help your parents stop argueing??

Post by Lexori »

Twice a year is perfectly normal. Being around someone 365 of the year you're bound to get pissed off at something they do.