Is your country a good place to live? Why or why not?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Is your country a good place to live? Why or why not?

Post by Vega »

ArnauEstanyol wrote:Thanks so much Vega.

I've seen the pictures you have in your profile. Very interesting all of them, especially one related to the a book about mythology. I've had some years in my life I was very interested on ancient cultures and religions from a point of view of the simbological interpretation.
I have reached several conclusions that I could hardly summarize in few words: all cultures and religions have commune links. One common root or one common knowledge. Unfortunately a half of the human being fights against the other half to impose their wrong ideas. I say wrong ideas because everybody want interpret the simbology basing in own interests. A pity. The result of a doctrine where love is in it's root, cannot be the destruction of another human being, his culture or his belief. In this hidden knowledge the good :-D and the evil :evil: are two aspects of the same thing :shock: . It is very confusing. What is good for one person may be bad for another.
Well, it's very difficult and very long to express... The respect and help one another is the best way to reach better common goals.
That's what I've learned.
About your country, I see that worth visit it and spend a good vacations. {-:
Right now I've not pictures on my profile. I'll tell you when I upload them.

Hello ArnauEstanyol,

Symbolism of myth is its crucial feature. For myth is very characteristic to change cause-effect relationship to precedent - the origin of the object is presented as its essence. This is called genetizm of myth.
In the myths of various peoples of the world - with their extraordinary diversity - a number of major themes and motifs.
The central group of myths, at least among the nations with developed mythological redundant system, are myths about the origin of the world, the universe (cosmogony myths) and human.

P.S.
Let me know when you will create a My EC profile. I would like to add you as friend. :-)
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Hi Vega.

I understand the symbol as a synthesis of knowledge. A ancient knowledge lost in the mists of time. Myth, for me, is different. It's another issue. You can take some ancient symbol, as for example the rod, cane or stick. In all religions and cultures appears the stick:
Moses and his stick, the rock and the water, the Pharaoh had his "heqa" . What King doesn't grips his royal scepter?, the sorcerer's wand. In the North American Indian tribes the chief is always clutching his cane. This symbol is narrowly related with another sacred symbol: the snake. So we can find out through the many myth as the cane transforms in a snake: Moses transforms his rod into a snake. The Pharaoh carry up the "Uraeus" (a sacred snake) in his crown. The Buddhism and the "Kundalini", a snake of fire climbing up the sacred cane. Look the known symbol of Mercury, the Greek God: two snakes climbing up a cane.
It's difficult express things in a language that I don't know very well. I'm sorry. :-(
After those "coincidences", someone could ask himself: What do want to teach or show the symbols to us?.
Great question, no doubt.
I have an My EC profile. I'd like add you as a friend, but I don't know how do it.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

It could have been a good place to live but, not easy to find an honest and sincere friend(s). I guess, it's been like this even before only I have not known it yet. :~:
Enrish

Post by Enrish »

It depends what you are looking for. America is a huge country with different parts and people. I can go to one town where most of the population are homophobic or I can go to another part of the country where people are open minded.