To be my friends?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

yaojun1984

To be my friends?

Post by yaojun1984 »

:)
I’m a smart Chinese girl. I now study in the Yangtzue University of Jingzhou----a ancient city of China. If you will come to this city, I would like to be your guide. And I’m majored in Educational Technology.
I’m interested in many facets, such as music, computer, English, maths, ping-pong, art, gardening, and culture of all countries. But I’m not expect in anything. In fact, I believe that my life will be comfortable if only I am full of passion. Of course, I will do my best in what I do and I find that anything, no matter how difficult it is, I can do well. My opinion is: Only you don’t want to do, not you can’t do well.
Now, if you are kind of me, reply the forum. I’m very pleased to make friends with you, and I will try my best to help you if possible.
[/img]
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Welcome to EC!!! :D
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

welcome to englishc club ,,,,,,

glad to know you ;)
orange
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by orange »

Hi smart Yaojun, i'm in here now :D
happy to be your friend :mrgreen:
pBaL

Re: To be my friends?

Post by pBaL »

yaojun1984 wrote::)
I’m a smart Chinese girl. I now study in the Yangtzue University of Jingzhou----a ancient city of China. If you will come to this city, I would like to be your guide. And I’m majored in Educational Technology.
I’m interested in many facets, such as music, computer, English, maths, ping-pong, art, gardening, and culture of all countries. But I’m not expect in anything. In fact, I believe that my life will be comfortable if only I am full of passion. Of course, I will do my best in what I do and I find that anything, no matter how difficult it is, I can do well. My opinion is: Only you don’t want to do, not you can’t do well.
Now, if you are kind of me, reply the forum. I’m very pleased to make friends with you, and I will try my best to help you if possible.
[/img]
I like your introduction very much, your lifestyle is good too. :mrgreen:
Welcome you
Friends are forever