Hi friends

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

The Fire Dart

Hi friends

Post by The Fire Dart »

Hi all.I'm new member in this forum . I hope I will get kind brothers here who I benefit them and get nice time with them. :D Thank you
Don't Fear The Fire is Hear
John

nice to see you

Post by John »

:) like you,I'm new here too.
The first time I made my mind to make friend with you :D
If you don't mind,let's keep touch with each other,Ok?
I only can get online on weekends,see you that time.
By the way,could you tell me that what does KSA mean?
Best wishes!!
Andrys

Post by Andrys »

Hi there!
I?ve been learning English for six years already, but still feeling weak at real using of English.
I want to improve my written-English understanding so I?m going to spend a little time communicating with people from other countries through Web. I haven?t achieved real goals so far, but I?m still studying.
And now a few words about me. I?m 17-year-old boy from the Republic of Belarus (Belarus).
Of course none of you know where it situated. For a long time my country was a part of the former USSR, but 14 years ago we get independence. It?s situated in Eastern Europe and boards with Russia, Poland, the Ukraine and EU? newcomers ? Lithuania and Latvia. Population of Belarus is about 10 million.
I live in 500-thousand town, Gomel. I attend Regional State Lyceum here and prepare entering the university.
As I having my English exams this summer I?d like to develop my skills in English and I hope that communication with people from other countries will help me in it. I have interest in History and Humanities such as Politics and languages, literature but I haven?t made up my mind what I?m going to be.
If you interested in communication with me I?ll be glad to speak through Web to different themes. The more we use English the better we know English, isn?t it? So I want to know something interesting about you or your country and I?ll be very pleased to help you with your Russian or to tell something interesting about myself, about life in my country nowadays and life in the USSR in the past.

Andrys
g_recia

to make new friends

Post by g_recia »

Hello, my name is Grecia Rios, i`m from Venezuela and i`m 17 years old.
I`d like to meet people and make new friends.
I started to study english a short while ago at the university. one of my interests is to learn english language perfectly.
I need more practice in grammar and vocabulary, it`s for that reason that i `d like to exchange knowledge about english and culture.
this is my e-mail= g_*******.com . if you want to write me..

good bye!!
Grecia Rios