how to face lascivious people(funny!)

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Red Rose

how to face lascivious people(funny!)

Post by Red Rose »

for a long time,in order to improve my english ability,i have often logged into some english chat rooms for english chat.at first,I couldn't understand many english words that foreign friends input onto the screen,later I know that they are used to the abbreviations of english words,for example,"yw"="you are welcome";"asl"=age+sex+location";"lol"="laugh",and so on.

as far as "asl",if some guys ask u "asl",u must be cautious to answer.by my experiences,then next he will ask u for cyber sex with him!At the first time,i was asked "asl",i answered the guy sincerely,then he said:"redrose,do u get hot?" I didn't know what he meant,and i thought that he asked me about weather,so I answered:"yes,kinda hot!because it is 28C here!",he asked:"are u in a great shape?",I answered:"yes,my shape is very perfect." then he said"redrose,now i feel VERY hot! I want to watch your web camera,u better take off all of your clothes,either am I! I want cyber sex with u!" seeing his words,I was shocked,but I soon cooled myself,and I wanted to make fun of him.so I input his words onto the screen of lobby,meantime i asked the administrator:"what is cyber sex?Mr. innoccent just asked me for cyber sex.but I don't know what he means,i come here for my first time!" that way,the lascivious guy was scared and ran off! haha! what a fun! :lol:

advice:never tell ur internet friends ur real name and address and phone number,unless u have chatted with him/her for a long time,such as several months or years and u think he/she is kind enough.but i think:better not to tell than to tell. :wink:

my msn account:dayuanshuai@msn.com

if u are from english native countries and u would like to chat with me,please add me into your msn contact list so that I can learn english more from u :D
luh Diah

Re: how to face lascivious people(funny!)

Post by luh Diah »

that is funny story
i have experienced it too.
i am not native speaker of English
i wanna have a lot of friend here
won't you be my friend?
[/quote]
fisheryj

I guess you are Chinese!

Post by fisheryj »

From your MSN I guess you are Chinese .Because the your ID in MSN is the PingYing of your name .

I come from China ,too. Wish to be your friend.
My Email: yujian6044@163.com
Tonyoung

I don't think

Post by Tonyoung »

Redrose,
I don't know what kind of site you surf in,as for the hot chat it depends on what website you go on.Most of the adult site offer such a hot chat rooms.And I knew that a large number of western people don't care about your A/S/L unless you come across adult website.
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
RedRose

normal chat

Post by RedRose »

I logged a normal chat room named Haiwaii Chat Room. people there talk about normal topics,such as make friends,make jokes,and kids,and so on.
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

I find you are really a good friend.
My MSN is *******.com
and now I work at ShenZhen
Sissi

um

Post by Sissi »

I am wondering how to get a msn?anybody who can help me ?
thank you
To the world you are the someone,but to the someone you are the world!~
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Go to this website
http://www.msn.com
just download msn messenger and set up, following the wizard. it is ok.

Good luck
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Wow really old thread :D RedRose wasn't even registered as a full member when she made it :D