Bumping Into A Vending Machine

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

galactica

Post by galactica »

Vending machines may not be a common sight to all but one thing is sure: it is made for a common purpose, to cater one’s necessity in urge of need.

However, vending machines have various kinds which mean there are various ways to operate it, some require coins, some require bills. But most of all it requires the operator to have common sense, aside from the knowledge or reading. There are some people who know how to read but don’t know how to operate.

Vending machines are like people. They differ from one another. So meeting one and another is always a first time. As an operator, you need guts and enthusiasm to face it. Read the instructions carefully. It’s made for the public so it’s easily understood. But if you think there are complex matters, do not be afraid to approach or to ask someone. It is the wisest thing you can do than running away from it and enduring your necessity.

When meeting the vending machine in line or with a group of people, do not forget your manners. You may ignorant or an expert, get a grip and be nice to the people around you. Avoid banging the machine when your money is stuck. You are showing a bad example to the public. Instead, accept the fact that you are at a risk of not pleasing all vending machines.

Vending machines are not monsters to be afraid of. They are friendly to all users and welcome you with a big hug. Be afraid of yourself when you let these monsters grow within you, apathy and ignorance.

Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

hey nice eassy..seems like ur pretty sympathic towards a veniding machine. yah i can remember i lost 1 dollar bill to have my drinks. but instead of kicking it i tried to take out the drink from the machine. i couldnt..i realized i am not strong enough to get my money back or the drinks. and i give up...hahaha...seems like i dont have the monster in me......

anyway enjoyed reading ur eassy...

see ya around....
English is my second language
galactica

Hello there Lilian...

Post by galactica »

hi Lilian , glad to hear from you, I made that essay when I was waiting a friend at the airport and there's this lone coffee vending machine, flocked by thirsty caffeine addicts, as I watched them taking turns. I am very keen in everything..I truly appreciate your reply.
:D Galactica