I can look at you forever

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

jako

I can look at you forever

Post by jako »

Jane is a freshwoman who has enthusiasm to her job.She always has been in the office half hours earlier than other workers.One day she came to the company half hours earlier as usual.There was a man who already had been in the office.Twenty minues later,Jane felt tired,so she looked at the scene outside the window to make her relax.Then something strange happened.She foud out the man stared at her through the shadow of the window.Jane felt a little queered,but she thought it's normal for a man to peep at a pretty woman.At lunch time,Jane and the man met by chance in the elevator."Could you have lunch with me tommorow night"said of the man."No",Jane responded without thinking.She thought the man is a freak and ran away when the elevator opened."How dare you reject me!",the man mermered.The man didn't go to work in next few days.Jane felt guilty and dicided to apologize to him when he came to the company.After a week,Jane still came to the office earlier than others as usual.When she opened the window curtains to see outside,she was screaming and falling down immediately.The man hanged himself outside the window and there are some blood-red words on his clothes,"I can look at you by this way forever ."
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

stupid guy :lol:
Dexter
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dexter »

Admiral wrote:stupid guy :lol:
yeah... really stupid!
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Yeah, he's foul. None girl worth to die for. 8)
jako

Post by jako »

Yeah,the man is stupid.But he is scared too.
jako

Post by jako »

Yeah,the man is stupid.
jako

Post by jako »

It's really a scary story.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: I can look at you forever

Post by fortminor »

jako wrote:"Could you have lunch with me tommorow night"said of the man.
Lunch , Tomorrow night ???
I thought people eat dinner at nights ! :wink:

But nice story, You're so creative !and express details in a good way ! :wink: :)
jako

Re: I can look at you forever

Post by jako »

fortminor wrote:
jako wrote:"Could you have lunch with me tommorow night"said of the man.
Lunch , Tomorrow night ???
I thought people eat dinner at nights ! :wink:

But nice story, You're so creative !and express details in a good way ! :wink: :)
Oh,sorry,I made a little mistake.Anyway,thanks for your compliment.
Lac

i look at you forever

Post by Lac »

Hi
Finishing the story, i find it so funny and then a little meditative about the tragic ending. I fail to know whether it is true or not. But i've just read a similar news on the Internet talking about a young Chinese guy who had known a girl from Chat Voice. The guy was so disappointed and hung himself as discovering his girlfriend frightfully ugly.
We all say the guys who committed suicide so stupid or immature. And probably we have no more other conclusions than that.
No arguments about the guy's foolish death. It happened so fast from the initial and brief contacts. That's entirely insufficient for a real relation between two persons, not to mention a love possibly coming out. But with a real love, mature couples can't do such a very silly action.
Some of us might be scared to die. The young guy in the story, however, was by no means afraid of hanging himself. What motive drove him to do that? A challenge ? a love struck by lightning? an excessive eagerness of the youth ...? It's just the young man himself explain.
Suppose what would happen if he didnt hang himself.
A real love would come out like a nice dream with singing angels flying around? Not sure !
The story tells me how there're still extremely stupid actions in man despite of the fact that they could be well-educated and smart. Our bright mind is a side, yet will and wish is another. We can think it right, yet we could do it in the wrong way without notice the consequences.
The matter is how to live and judge wisely in one's life.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

good post! Lac I'm sure you are Chinese
Lac

look at for you ever

Post by Lac »

Thanks, Admiral.
I am not Chinese, yet a middle-aged Asian guy. :lol:
I am unaware of whether the Chinese have the same opinions as mine. There're uncanny deeds of the young people we can't explain except themselves involved. When i was 20 or more, i sometimes thought my acts were quite right in almost circumstances. Now ,at the age of 50, i've found it too immature, more exactly, so childish.
In general, the young guy's death in the story, to my view, is worthy of being pitiful. But my pity cant change the mournful situation wound up so quickly !