Dancing in front of the mirror to music.

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

letsjam
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by letsjam »

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

“Alice in Wonderland”, Lewis Carrol

I'm changing my entire perspective on the world around me. I call it "dancing in front of the mirror to music." Mirror shows the truth, doesn't it? And music reflects our inner feelings and emotions.
I'm really a happy person, but well sometimes I fall into a state of constant stress and I get lost in it, like a whole other world where everything is absolute chaos and I can't seem to break free from it; where, every time I try to, there is always something new to worry about. How to break that circle?
I noticed that when it feels as though everything is falling to pieces all around over my head, I need someone to be my umbrella and to cheer me up. I don't have such people in my life. Just because…I don't trust that much to people that much anymore. And I guess they won't understand me anyways.
Oh that's insecurity =]
I've believed for a long time that things happen for a reason. Now I'm not sure.
Sometimes that is so incredibly difficult to do when my mind is clouded with everything that needs to be done, and everything that possibly isn't right or that could bring me down. Sometimes I want to turn away from the billions of thoughts.

"Art doesn't reproduce the visible; rather, it makes visible."
[Paul Klee, 1879-1940]

Isn't that true? It is. What is art? Art is life. My life. Your life. Their life. Life doesn't reproduce the visible; rather it makes visible. I don't know what will happen to me in the future. But I can make my future visible working hard on myself. Helping other people. Improving my talents. Striving to something good. Just making my life WORTH of living.
I'm moving very fast for other people. I am another. I like doing good and RIGHT things. It's not the easiest way, but it's the only way I want to live. That's that.
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Just making my life WORTH of living.
Yes, If we do this it will make us stop thinking about anything that make feel down but maybe not everthing we can stop but it can help much cause making our life worth of living is doing for bringing a good thing to ourself,isn't it :)
letsjam
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by letsjam »

Well. "Change your life from making a living to making a difference."