How to improve my oral english?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

cumtsony

How to improve my oral english?

Post by cumtsony »

I'm a student ,and my oral english is not good,so I hope receive your help.
Please tell me "how to improve my oral english".
Thanks for your help!
byron
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: How to improve my oral english?

Post by byron »

cumtsony wrote:I'm a student ,and my oral english is not good,so I hope receive your help.
Please tell me "how to improve my oral english".
Thanks for your help!
Your best option is to listen to British Radio Stations or watch British TV stations.
tqth
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tqth »

Do you often make presentation? I think the first you should find the reasons why your oral English is not good. May be you are not confident,you are always afraid that you will make many mistakes and everyone will laugh at you. May be you don't practise it regularly. My advice for you :"Practice makes perfect".You should draft your topic before oral test.You only need to remember the main ideas. Please listen more, speak more... You should have an excellent dictionary (of Oxford may be), learn the phonetic of English. After that, you listen to the radio , watch tv to learn and micmic the intonation of native people . One more imporant thing is that you need to improve all your skills: listening, writing,reading, speaking. Because they have closed ties with each other. Please relax!Don't be too anxious!Nothing is difficut if you try your best. Good luck to you