Check this out guys!

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Aikuzo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Check this out guys!

Post by Aikuzo »

This week I watch british movies like harry potter, hugh grants films (you name it) for like about 8-9 hours a day to improve my ability to "hear" english slang correctly, Im just wondering if Im doing it the right way or am I doing it too much? . Do you guys think its just a right track ? or I had to adjust something? Sorry btw I can only relly on you guys cuz this is the only place I could tell this "problem",It's too embarassing for me to tell my english "problem" with my friends. ^^
Pls correct any errors you see on my writings on: nouns, tenses :)

"Practice makes perfect!" xD
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Check this out guys!

Post by denvinbo »

Aikuzo wrote:This week I watch british movies like harry potter, hugh grants films (you name it) for like about 8-9 hours a day to improve my ability to "hear" english slang correctly, Im just wondering if Im doing it the right way or am I doing it too much? . Do you guys think its just a right track ? or I had to adjust something? Sorry btw I can only relly on you guys cuz this is the only place I could tell this "problem",It's too embarassing for me to tell my english "problem" with my friends. ^^
Watching TV too much is bad for your eyes.....Watching English movies is one of the ways to listening English well....but not 8-9 hours a day......Listening to Audio such as English news, English tapes or disc......
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Check this out guys!

Post by Tukanja »

Aikuzo wrote:This week I watch british movies like harry potter, hugh grants films (you name it) for like about 8-9 hours a day to improve my ability to "hear" english slang correctly, Im just wondering if Im doing it the right way or am I doing it too much? . Do you guys think its just a right track ? or I had to adjust something? Sorry btw I can only relly on you guys cuz this is the only place I could tell this "problem",It's too embarassing for me to tell my english "problem" with my friends. ^^
This week, I've been watching British films such as Harry Potter and Hugh Grants' films for about 8 to 9 hours per day to improve my ability of understanding English slang correctly. I wonder whether I am doing it the right way or I am doing it too much? Do you guys think it is just a right track or I had to adjust something? Btw, I can only relly on you guys because this is the only place I would tell this problem. It would be to embarasing for me to tell my english "problem" to my friends.