I learnt all tenses /suggest me now what learn

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

mini
Rising Star
Rising Star

I learnt all tenses /suggest me now what learn

Post by mini »

My kitten suffered illness too much from illness and died .From that day I always think another animal must not suffer like my kitten .
.If a human being bring,s rabbit , hens or a goats as pet .The said animals can be saved there life. All this animals are really beautiful.why the small animals get suffering .Animals cannot speak and human being taking animals to the death.Why animals do not have right to live.?Take hens or a goats as a pet and save there life.If there is park of these said animals .Children can get enjoyment .And animals can get life.Animals cannot speak and human being taking animals to the death.Why animals do not have right to live.?
If there is fish pond in the garden Children will enjoy it.And the life of the fishes can be save.
I really have wish to save animal,s life .I make blog .In yahoo ask I sent the above passage but there is no reply.Please tell me the way of representation .Please suggest me the site were can I sent the said passage to save animals.I want to learn sentence constructions and save the animals too.
hermit
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: I learnt all tenses /suggest me now what learn

Post by hermit »

hi mini - if you google "animal rights forums" you will find just what you are looking
for, and you will see many websites where i am sure they would like to discuss
saving the animals with you.

hermit