EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How do you learn best?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby authorityquery » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:42 pm

I think you learn in group or learn yourself, the important thing's you have to know what you need, and you should learn what you need ,don't try learn everything because knowledge's endless.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted
authorityquery
Gold Member

Postby CityYoung » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:43 pm

I like to sit in front of class . and be the first one teacher look at him when he explain somthing . and I like to write notes . but I dislike study group beacuse I think it is not useful for tow things . First some students are very lazy and they don't know any thing about class . Second , when you dscuss something with your teacher will you learne more and more then other .
this is my idea :D
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby Quala » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:39 pm

crazyoddygal wrote:i don't know the exact way to learn effectively. i just learn when i really want to, and learn when it's extremely necessary (the exams are coming for instance). :P

like me :D
Quala

Hi

Postby Yasmina » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:45 pm

Dear reader
Thank you for send me to be in your topic it is nice one but I think if any one wants to learn best frist of all he has to decide and search where is the power inside himself to learn want he realy likes to learn not to waste his time.
thank you and send again.
Yasmina
Silver Member

Postby Pearla » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:09 pm

i learn by myself and i like to learn in group and by asking someone to explain to me. so flexibility is important to me in learning.
Pearla

Postby Shazzam » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:13 am

I learn best by listening, watching and having a go for it myself. I'm not great with diagrams I must admit, I find it easier to have a go at something myself and then if I make a mistake ask for help (to try and understand better).

In my country we have a long standing joke as most people here will buy something (electrical etc) and will always try and set it up first without reading the instructions, they only refer to the instructions if they make a mistake. :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby CityYoung » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:18 pm

study with group is the best way to learn more and more . maybe you forget soeme quistion or be shy to ask kind of quistion and another aasked it .
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby shokin » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:19 pm

Many people lose time by thinking too much time how to act.

Manage the traffic of informations, in order not to be taken by them, by time.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Yen » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:50 am

I think the best way is you make a flashcards . It mean one side you write a question and another side you write a answer or play game with your friends. One ask and one answer or one read a word and one try to define, like this- it is not boring and help each other to understand what they don't know.This method is very useful for me. :wink:
Yen
Silver Member

Postby ahmedtaha » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:55 am

in may own point of view, i think disccusion may be very useful and precious in cocentraring the topics, and give the students a chance to think and help mintal creation,
so, why do we like to sharte kinda post?? beacuse it gives us apush to think and wite and have an idea in defernt topics
ahmedtaha

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion