EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

American soldiers before and after

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:37 pm

---
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:41 pm

---
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:21 pm

this is a vidio about amercan and saudi guys are playing war game and loughing at amercan girl with them
the amercans are really funny :lol:
and it work only on nokia multimeadia
I just can't stop lough :lol:
sorry the link is don't work I have this vidio on my computer and I don't belive that I am talking to danyet :shock:
I can give it by my msn but not to boys :roll:
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:33 pm

so give it to me..
I dont use MSN,Don't you have a Yahoo ID ? :roll:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:40 pm

why don't you use msn I think it is better than yahho
my msn is
GoldenPearl1986@hotmail.com
my yahoo Id but I don't open it usually
it is
GoldenPearl1986@yahoo.com
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:21 am

GoldenPearl wrote:why don't you use msn I think it is better than yahho
my msn is
GoldenPearl1986@hotmail.com
my yahoo Id but I don't open it usually
it is
GoldenPearl1986@yahoo.com

Thanks ,I'll add ya there.
i try to sign in an ID in MSN in a week ! :)
fortminor
Platinum Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:16 am

Well, I hate wars but I love wars games like medal of honor it is my favorite game
And it become more fun when I play it 2p with my brother . I play this game since it appear on ps1 .

And you all can have that video about the American and Saudi guys by my msn
Love you all

And I wanna ask the Americans a question
Do you scare of the Saudis ??? honestly
soryy but
when I chat with the Americans and told them that I am Saudi they just runaway
So I have to lie on them and said I am from another country to make them chatting with me .
I am not scary !!!
Are we vampires or some thing ????
And lenyye said Saudi Arabia is not a save country ?????
What wrong with Saudi Arabia ????
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:03 pm

Just I wanna tell you that I am chatting with American boy ,18 y who wanna be a solder [ we met in a teen chat ] and I didn't scare him , he scared me [ sitting in a dark room , a rid light on his face , staring at the cam ] he looked like a vampire , and I told him to introduce him self in this topic [ it is an order ] to give us more information about the American solders . WHEN I KNOW THAT HE IS A SOLDER I surrender to him and said : I come with peace , I have no gun , I am just a little peaceful girl who love the Americans solders and didn't hold a gun in her life , you don't know how much I love the American solders …………lolololololololololololol………………....I hold my heart ……
and this topic become my diary and I will capture this boy and bring him here [ in English club camp ] . but I will try to be careful , he is so dangerous boy I won't let him runaway , he must join us . he is my catch but he still scare me , I never scared like that .and he asked me why I am scared ??? and I said : well you are sitting in a dark room with a rid light on your face and you are a solder that why ……..
my sisters were about to cry when they saw him and couldn't look at him more and said : we won't talk to Americans,,, lololololol but he is not that awful I think he was kidding coz I told him that I wanna see his face on msn .. he scared me on msn , how about if he is standing before me , I won't be ok , then … .that was really, really ,really terrifying …
And I am talking to you about others coz I feel that I belong to this forum and it is like my second home and it is big like my family , I think we are a family here, called English club members and we help each other here ,right . I am still scared ,,, what if I was a prisoner of those solders ,I will die of fear and couldn't bear looking at them and that will be my end and the worst thing could happened to me ,,,Thank God I am not in Iraq ………. they are really terrifying not funny like that video that I have .
What do you think of this Danyet ????? you know them better than me
I still have this boy on my msn I think I am gonna delete him soon .
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:06 pm

Coz I start telling you some of my memory I wanna tell you some about my self
I am from middle east, a Muslim Girl ,an Arabic girl , a Saudi girl who proud of that so much and proud of my culture a lot .
My heart is green [ like the Saudi flag ] and Islam is my blood and the air that I leave by , and I wear a cover on my face and I have some to say about my self .
My English is not that good and I try hard to learn a new words to speak fluently
And when I write the topics I use word program to correct the spelling [ my daily nightmare ] then I copy it to a translations program to chick the meaning then I copy it to the forum . I got A in both English grammar and translation , I don't need to study hard before the exam in my college and have a good grades while my friends are killing their self of studying and at the last the cry of their grades
at high school I got 99% in English while my friends get 80% , 75% …..etc and I was excellent in math too I got 97% and chemistry 96%, physics 93% .
, I often won the perfect student prize in the school and I have many appreciating certificates .
And I read a lot
and I love the nature so much , I think it is the most wonderful and beautiful and
Thing in this planet it is as beautiful as the children laughs
Here is my first msn
fond-of-nature@hotmail.com
yeah, I am fond of nature and I love the sunset and the sunrise and I love the poems of William words worth who loves the nature too and I love lesnt to classic music to, it is charms . and I forget to till you that I am a good dancer .
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:20 pm

I am a member in many forums Arabic , Japanes [ I didn't speak to japanes before , they are really friendly ] and
a new member in http://www.englishforums.com wher you can find people from all over the worlds .
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News