EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

There's another bomb attack in Russia.... So TERRIBLE !!1

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Tora » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:16 am

danyet wrote:So, I take it Nerv would get life imprisionment if he is not careful?

I doubt that - these guys have to crash the market or kill a hundred before they will be noticed by the police and organisations that are to defend human rights. There are a few who are judged as racists - it's easier to name it "hooliganism" and leave home on probation.
And it doesn't work at all for those who stay nameless when claiming about nationalism ("the highest form of patriotism" :roll: ), who surf the net trying to find an explanation for their own brainless mind
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:35 am

Yes well, I was just trying to make a point!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:37 am

Boris wrote:Because Moscow has turned to concourse of emigrants. They don’t follow to our laws and behave themselves obnoxiously. I don’t share methods of these people, but well understand them.

It's like the States. Before the States was a melting pot, and not it's a salad bowl. Some Caucasians do get unforbearing when the minorities don't try to fit in or take their jobs.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Boris » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:22 pm

[quote="LennyeTran
Some Caucasians do get unforbearing when the minorities don't try to fit in or take their jobs.[/quote]
It’s not only question of jobs. Everyday we hear about crimes which Caucasian make. And they feel absolute impunity
Boris
Silver Member

Postby Tora » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:51 pm

well, summing up - everyday we hear about the crimes...
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby iwantmore » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:52 pm

... and we can't do anything...
iwantmore

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:26 pm

Boris wrote:It’s not only question of jobs. Everyday we hear about crimes which Caucasian make. And they feel absolute impunity

Who feels impunity? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby iwantmore » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:24 am

Those men?
:twisted: :twisted:
iwantmore

Postby Boris » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:04 am

LennyeTran wrote:Who feels impunity? :?

Emigrants from Caucasus feel full impunity, making crimes. That’s why in Russia so many people who hate emigrants.
Boris
Silver Member

Postby Tora » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:51 am

hatred is an extremely dangerous feeling - get rid of it, man
In my surrender no one hates emigrants, the attitude differs from indifference and slightly annoyance to realising that it is necessary.
moreover, some criminals are not emigrants at all - lots of them have moved from legal Russian republics.

I have worked with those you call emigrants - guys have moved from dagestan to do any job as there they can't find any proper business to earn money for their families

I hope you've never felt what it is when you can't find money as there is NO way to earn it and you've never seen people dying in front of you and realising that the next target could be you. Suffer common people - from markets who work since 5 o'clock in the morning for you to get your tomatoes for breakfast and children that don't have to be mixed up with all that religious and national hatred.
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News