Man kept his daughter locked for 24 years!!!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Man kept his daughter locked for 24 years!!!

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote:He was 73, right?...I used to think when you're old this don't work anymore..
Well, it does. I know my grandparents, who are older than 73, still do it :oops:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Yesterday I heard about a case in West Germany - a woman is charged with murder of three her own babies just after their birth. Her 18-year old son has discovered their corpses in the freezer, they were wrapped in newspapers the earliest of ones goes back to 20 year-period to the past.

an artcile here

the world is rolling to the bottom

and Fritzle, that one bastard, is supposed more likely not to have a sentence at all as mentally ill. the whole family needs to be checked, including Mom.

Note to Dixie and Xkalibur, surprisingly but I'm going to contradict myself, rumour has it that mentally ill men's thing works better than mentally straight one.
naveenabraham

Post by naveenabraham »

This gives me jitters even now, So unimaginable to think that a father can do like this. Wonder where the world is heading...
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Xkalibur wrote:He was 73, right?...I used to think when you're old this don't work anymore..
You just don't know, dude. The older the more experienced. :lol:
We're all friends, right?
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Dixie wrote:
Well, it does. I know my grandparents, who are older than 73, still do it :oops:
Hahaha.. you're funny..!!! :) I even feel embarrassed when my parents kiss with each other :oops:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Kerstin Fritzl is out of coma now. I think we'll know soon if she was molested or not.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

:shock: horrible!!! :shock:
esl member since 2007
Dessy

Post by Dessy »

I think the man who was sick :evil:
RajitR

Post by RajitR »

Dixie wrote:
Tora wrote:This is horrable and disgusting. It's happening in a European country in the beginning of the 21st century and no one around is noticing. I'm taken aback. The guy is a monster, I wonder if his daughter-wife have ever tried to kill him somehow, I mean she had to bear it for such a long period of time... Oh my god, how sorrowful, truly, the whole story is stomach turning. I hope he'll be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
Me too, Tora.

There are still so many things I don't understand.

For instance, can't a 42-year-old woman beat a 73-year-old man? He was an elder anyway.

The room was soundproof, but I still can't understand why the mother never suspected anything. Maybe she was involved in this as well?

The man raped his daughter for the first time when she was 11. Didn't the mother know that? Was she raped too and thought this was normal?

This whole issue is so dark.
The man raped his daughter for the first time when she was 11. Didn't the mother know that? Was she raped too and thought this was normal?

This whole issue is so dark.[/quote]
the last part makes the most sense in this case.
Barbara

Post by Barbara »

I'm from Austria and I'm still shocked that such a horrible crime happend in the country I live in.

It was on the news for weeks and I want to tell you what I know about the case "Fritzl"

Josef Fritzl grew up without a father. The single parenting of her son was to much for his mother. In his childhood Mr. Fritzl learned how to assert himself against his violent mother.

When he married his wife, Rosemarie Fritzl, she was only 17 years old and didn't have a good school-education so it would have been very hard for her to earn enough money to feed her family alone.

Mr. Fritzl has always been a tyrant. He made his family understand that he was the big boss. He was the one who earned the money and made the decissions. Questions about his decissions and his doing were strictly forbidden. His wife has been very afraid of him.

He was very good in portaying himself as the perfect father and husband in front of others. He fooled a lot of people and also the youth office of Austria.
He made 7 kids with his daugther of which one died. He adopted three of the kids. Everytime he forced his daughter to write an emotional letter in which she had to explain why she decided to give the baby away. After the baby had beed found an employee of the youth office came to make sure that it's o.k. that the child grows up in this family. If he wanted he could be very friendly to people so everything seemed to be perfect and he was allowed to adopt his child.

His daugther, Elisabeth, did everything for her children. She persuaded her father to bring vitamin D pills and books for the children. She educated her children very well. They knew how to read and write.

Mr. Fritzl lived a perfect double life until he allowed Elisabeth to bring their 19 year old daughter to hospital. The doctors have never seen such a pale person and were wondering about her symptoms and the fact that she didn't even have a name. It was the beginning of the end.

Elisabeth and her 6 children stayed in a psychatric hospital for 6 months. They now live in a house under a different last name.
Rosemarie Fritzl lives a lonely life in a small apparment and has an income of only 700 Euro.

Josef Fritzl was charged with unlawful detention, rape, inbreeding and neglection. He was found guilty and is in prison now and he will be there until the end.

All this facts still don't explain to me why things like that can happen.

Last week I heard that it happend again. - in Brazil
A man kept his daugther locked in a hut in the jungle which was only reachable by canue.

:cry: :evil: :~: