I want to become stronger

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

pencil

why fast food hated

Post by pencil »

i consciously hate fast food because of its flavour as well as its "fast eating". one time i go by Mac or Burgerking i order at least two great portions, as result i gradually become fatter than used to be. the only best way for me is to tell myself please hate it.
meo

Re: why fast food hated

Post by meo »

yes,now there are more rubbish foods in this world,but maybe everybody knows that what is the most important thing in their mind,that is healthy.If you have so much money,but you are very poor on your body,you must spend all your money in your body ,and by the way you will suffer all kinds of unhappiness.we always say we are no time ,but donot tell me like that ,you are lazy in fact.you have time to see doctor but you donot have time to practise.funny!
so .I think everybody should pay more attention to our body.because we all know what is the most important thing for us ,that is not money,not rubbish food,just to share some time to love our body.
pencil

Post by pencil »

i agree with meo
if today we dont pay the full attention to our gesundheit and dont carefully consider our health as an important subject and a priority, just tomorrow ( hi i made a mistake, maybe far longer) we can hardly elongate our present-day pleasure, a healthy body.
wherever i have heard a saying that our body has a function like a diary that records all our actions today, for example such as how many glasses of schnapps man drinks a day, how much cigarette man smokes, how late man goes in bed .... including all our vices. yet different from a normal diary we cant read it immediately, then this book stays cool for a long time until man gets about 50 years old, since that time, as the chief prosecutor in a trial it has enough neccessary evidences to accuses you of wrong-doings and if you are found gulty, you will be punnished to be suffered,be at hospital, not be able to write english here in englishclub, maybe... :D

anyway we should go on into disco at weekend, ok?
pencil

Post by pencil »

gesundheit, gesundheit, to all
Chen

Post by Chen »

Try eat more vegetables and fruit. A glass of milk is good for your health too. If you don't have much time to do exercises everyday, you can try swimming once a week. I think swimming good for our breath. Maybe it can strengthen or maximize our lung capacity. I think it can increases our body defense. More oxygen, more energy. More energy, stronger. Do you agree?? :roll:
martan

suppliment

Post by martan »

Read some very effective tips and articles on this site to help you get information
Auyrvedic Formulas
sunlove

Post by sunlove »

Is that the pressure on you about your body image? I think firstly you must be self-esteem and respect yourself. Then like your friends adviced that you should eat more fresh food and do more exercies. Afterwards, you will be confident about your appearence. Trust me!!
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

Try eat more vegetables and fruit. A glass of milk is good for your health too
I totally agree with this appointment. another one is eat more butter :P
istattack

Post by istattack »

hi.I am a boarding school student.when I come to my school I am starting gaining weight.when I return to the home I am starting losing weight.that is to say:you should eat regularly.and you ought to give up eating fast-food.this makes you stronger.
jc

keys to become stronger

Post by jc »

well, friend. How can I become stronger? That´s the million-dollar question. There´s no magical method to do it. But the good news is that all you have to do is quite simple: eat a moderate to high amount of quality food (eggs, milk, chicken, beef, tuna, vegetables, fruit, potatoes, rice, turkey, pasta...) and in order not to go mad, leave one or two days a week, usually at the weekend, to eat those foods which are considered prohibited. Just a piece of advice: never skip a meal, specially breakfast. You should be eating at least five times a day: the three main meals and two snacks (one between meals 1 and 2 and another one between meals 2 and 3).

The second step to put on weight is weight lifting.3/4 days a week will be enough.
Cheers.
NehaRajput

Post by NehaRajput »

WEll being strong n fit , we must eat the fibrious food, specially that gives our body mostly the carbohydrates not the fats. Because the fat we used in our food is not energenitc but it stores in out body and cause of more weight. On teh other hand carbohydrates is completely consumed in our body , in doing work.
AND more over we must do exercises.
We must daily take milk and friutes.
Vegetables must be part of our daily diet.
I think these guide lines can help us to maintain our body effectively.