EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The farthest place ever went to

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby greatJim » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:05 am

I often imagine the life in the USA.but the friends from there said they were not fond of it.

I don't know what happen.but in my opinion,at least america is better than China.

So I said to myself,I will try to go there.
greatJim
Platinum Member

Postby chenyuli » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:08 am

greatJim wrote:I often imagine the life in the USA.but the friends from there said they were not fond of it.

I don't know what happen.but in my opinion,at least america is better than China.

So I said to myself,I will try to go there.

Hi, GreatJim, I also think America is better than China. I want to to America in the near futher.Maybe this is only a dream. Who can help me achieve my dream? The answer is: no one can help you, only myself.
chenyuli
Silver Member

Postby kimo » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:09 pm

Hi there…
Really I feel bad when I hear any one says that USA better than his Country…
I don’t mean that I don’t like USA but I have to love my Country even if poor Country because it remembers me good and bad situation I faced I don’t know how can I explain that feeling especially when u be with ur family and friends but if u go to USA u have to work too much (we as foreign people in USA) and the main thing in ur live will be the money….maybe the live in USA very nice …but still I insist that I have to love my Country…
This is my opinion …is there any comment.??.!!!! :roll:
B 4 ME
kimo
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:25 am

francine wrote: but i wish i could go anywhere in the other countries just like dixie.

You know, Dixie doesn't travel a lot either :roll: The last time I went abroad was 4 years and a half ago :( :( :(
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Lalee » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:54 pm

kimo wrote:Hi there…
Really I feel bad when I hear any one says that USA better than his Country…
I don’t mean that I don’t like USA but I have to love my Country even if poor Country because it remembers me good and bad situation I faced I don’t know how can I explain that feeling especially when u be with ur family and friends but if u go to USA u have to work too much (we as foreign people in USA) and the main thing in ur live will be the money….maybe the live in USA very nice …but still I insist that I have to love my Country…
This is my opinion …is there any comment.??.!!!! :roll:

You are so right Kimo! While I was reading the posts above yours, I felt so sad. Even though our own country is not perfect, it's still the place where we were born, and where we had a lot of experiences as well. Too bad that some people cannot appreciate that. I know that everyone wants to look for a better future somewhere else, but does not mean that your country is worse than other.
Anyways, I wouldn't like to travel to USA because everybody wants to go there so it is not THAT interesting then. I think I'd prefer going to Canada or Austrelia.
Guys, USA is not wonderland. You could have a bright future even in your own country.
I believe that if you really want something out of life, you really have to sacrifice and work hard. Everything is possible when there's decisiveness. :)
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:11 am

Lalee wrote:Guys, USA is not wonderland. You could have a bright future even in your own country.

There's no greater truth than this! Excellent words, my little dork!
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Lalee » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:21 am

Thank you my :mrgreen: goofy teacher
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby greatJim » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:55 am

I mean if there is chance to go outside,I will not give up.wherever it is. :mrgreen:
greatJim
Platinum Member

Postby kimo » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:04 am

Lalee
Thank u….and Good Luck..
B 4 ME
kimo
Gold Member

Postby sunshine81 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:34 pm

What is it about the USA that everybody is so fascinated about it? Well, I am , too. I want to do my MBA there - if i ever have the money. :cry:

But still - everybody is just fascinated about going there :? ...
sunshine81
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel