Reading and coffee

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

naaah, heart is important. too much coffee can damage it so we just should keep our limits. that's all. little cappuccino isn't a bad thing, is it? hehe :-)
wishooutlll

Re: Reading and coffee

Post by wishooutlll »

I like expresso (its higher with chantilly!), but every now and then i take one aromatic espresso with flavor like chocolate, irish drink and almond. See more about the nespresso coffee why it's best and what's the cost.
irakvargas

Re: Other option

Post by irakvargas »

riconasc wrote: Tue May 10, 2005 9:55 pm Unfortunately not yet (i heard that its comming soon).
but we have a lot of similars:

A casa do pão de queijo - this coffee shop have a good expresso and you can eat a nice cheese bread.

Café do Ponto: the same of A casa do pão de queijo

Frans café: this is the better because its 24 hours, and have a lot of delicious accompaniment.

Rei do Mate: Althought of this establishment especiality is tea, the expresso and the breads are nice.

Recently i discover one site with a lot of others coffee shops (some more elegant and with more option of coffees). So i need to go in everyone and them i promisse to post my opinion here.

Thank your anwser,

Ricardo
probably the government does not allow to another brand coffee shop, like Starbucks
ambpickler

Post by ambpickler »

Hello! Last year I really missed the cafe, sitting with friends, reading a book in a cozy cafe, trying something new. but I learned how to make coffee at home. It's really nice.
Angel S

Post by Angel S »

Reading in a coffee shop with friends is very relaxing.
Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about how to teach english in guangzhou