HI ALL! I need some advices for a trip to US

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

hungns

HI ALL! I need some advices for a trip to US

Post by hungns »

I am going to go to US for a training course in two months. I'd like to need some your advices for my trip. Thank very much in advance!

Hung
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Where in the States are you planning to stay?
hungns

Post by hungns »

I will stay in Burlington, Vermont state. This is the first time I go to there. Is it cold there? Should I take some winter garment with me?

Where do you live now, LennyeTran? Thank you for your reply!
-Amy-

Post by -Amy- »

Hi hungns
You should definitely take winter (warm!) clothing with you if you plan to visit Vermont in two months. It is normally cold and often snows in Vermont in winter.
How long will you be in Vermont?
Amy
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

-Amy- wrote:Hi hungns
You should definitely take winter (warm!) clothing with you if you plan to visit Vermont in two months. It is normally cold and often snows in Vermont in winter.
How long will you be in Vermont?
Amy
I think she's right about this part. I'm in California, and it's getting cold here already. I expect the east coast should be cold by now.

Warm clothes, camera, preserved (dried) food, cigarettes if you do smoke, and some other cheap stuff that Viet kieu buy when they're back to Vietnam for a visit. I think it's pretty much all right now.
hungns

Post by hungns »

Hi,

I will just be there in two months. As your suggestions, I will take warm clothes and some other things (except cigarettes because I don't smoke :roll: ). Thank you so much, Amy & LennyeTran!

I have one more question. Is there anyone know about procedure for entering and leaving American at airport? If you know, tell me please? Thanks a lot in advance!

Hung