EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Summer holidays....???

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Summer holidays....???

Postby sweetmaria » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:02 pm

HI!!

Now I have summer holidays, jubiiiii!! {-: {-: {-:
:-D :-D :-D :-D

I have desired to take to Paris :idea: , after my exams??

What are your plans in the summer :?: :?: :?:
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
User avatar
sweetmaria
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby Cypress » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:01 am

Wow, a vacation in Paris sounds great. I plan a vacation in Norway and Spain though right now I have trouble getting my visa :-? . Hopefully everything will work out fine.
User avatar
Cypress
Gold Member
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:48 am
Location: USA/Ukraine
Status: Other

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby sweetmaria » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:32 am

Waow… Norway it’s very beautiful country, and nature it so super. I have being in Norway for long time a go, but I can’t remember the place :~: . But from them I know they said it was a very relaxing country.
And Spain must be very warm and beautiful too. :-P :-P :-P

I also hope you will get your visa easily!!
:-P :-P
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
User avatar
sweetmaria
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby Annaa » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:55 pm

I think that this year I`m going in Albania 4 summer holiday :oops: :-D .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby sweetmaria » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Albania interesting Annaa.. :-P :-P

Why have you selected to take a trip to Albania?? :-D

I just ask because I am curious
:oops: :oops: :oops: {-: {-: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
User avatar
sweetmaria
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby Annaa » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 am

sweetmaria wrote:Albania interesting Annaa.. :-P :-P

Why have you selected to take a trip to Albania?? :-D

I just ask because I am curious
:oops: :oops: :oops: {-: {-: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:



Hmm I selected Albania cuz it`s a very beautiful country,with nice beaches,people r friendly nd there r a lots of gr8 places that u can visit,by the way do u know Albania nd where r u from :oops: :oops: :?: .But also cuz it`s very very difficult 2 go somewhere else cuz my country it`s the newest country in the world :oops: .I think that u r very lucky that u r going in Paris,uhhh 1 of my dreams is 2 visit Paris :oops: :oops: :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby sweetmaria » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:51 pm

Annaa wrote:Hmm I selected Albania cuz it`s a very beautiful country,with nice beaches,people r friendly nd there r a lots of gr8 places that u can visit,by the way do u know Albania nd where r u from :oops: :oops: :?: .But also cuz it`s very very difficult 2 go somewhere else cuz my country it`s the newest country in the world :oops: .I think that u r very lucky that u r going in Paris,uhhh 1 of my dreams is 2 visit Paris :oops: :oops: :-D


Yes, I know Albania. I have a lot of friends from Albania…. :-D :-D
My friends from Albania and Macedonia take to Albania every summer holidays and winter holidays. And it’s because they LOVE Albania... {-: {-: {-:

I am from Sri Lanka, but I am living in Denmark. :-P :-P
Do you know Sri lanka or Denmark??? :~: :~: :-D :-? :-? :oops: :oops:
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
User avatar
sweetmaria
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby Annaa » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:03 am

sweetmaria wrote:
Annaa wrote:Hmm I selected Albania cuz it`s a very beautiful country,with nice beaches,people r friendly nd there r a lots of gr8 places that u can visit,by the way do u know Albania nd where r u from :oops: :oops: :?: .But also cuz it`s very very difficult 2 go somewhere else cuz my country it`s the newest country in the world :oops: .I think that u r very lucky that u r going in Paris,uhhh 1 of my dreams is 2 visit Paris :oops: :oops: :-D


Yes, I know Albania. I have a lot of friends from Albania…. :-D :-D
My friends from Albania and Macedonia take to Albania every summer holidays and winter holidays. And it’s because they LOVE Albania... {-: {-: {-:

I am from Sri Lanka, but I am living in Denmark. :-P :-P
Do you know Sri lanka or Denmark??? :~: :~: :-D :-? :-? :oops: :oops:



Yeah I know Denmark..do u know Kosova ?
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby sweetmaria » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:42 am

Annaa wrote:Yeah I know Denmark..do u know Kosova ?


NOT so much, :-? {-; I have hear something about it, and its all!! {-: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
User avatar
sweetmaria
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Summer holidays....???

Postby Annaa » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:54 pm

sweetmaria wrote:
Annaa wrote:Yeah I know Denmark..do u know Kosova ?


NOT so much, :-? {-; I have hear something about it, and its all!! {-: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aha oke,it`s near Albania.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner


Return to Adventure & Travel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests