EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Travelling and Tourism

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Travelling and Tourism

Postby Robertjack » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 am

Travelling and tourism is a nice way to enjoy the life and good to learn more and more about different cultures, traditions and life styles. I also love to travel around the beautiful places around the world. Guys! Let me know; Do you like travlling and what kind of attractions attracts you?
I am very excited because I am going to visit Niagara falls by bus to niagara falls from boston.
Robertjack
Silver Member

Re: Travelling and Tourism

Postby sallycarter » Fri May 23, 2014 9:28 am

I have a dream to travel all over the world. See new places,enjoy art and culture in general.Together with Somebody with an open-minded to the world and has a positive outlook on life and what they want out of it. Moreover,i can enjoy life by hiking through the forests and mountains…biking anywhere,live anywhere if it would be on the ocean in the northern coast of California. Thus i can fall asleep to the sound of the breaking of waves.
sallycarter

Re: Travelling and Tourism

Postby Robertjack » Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 am

Sally Carter! I appreciate your passion and like your views about Tourism. Here let me know which countries and states have you visited and tell me; what are your dream destinations?
I am very excited because I am going to visit Niagara falls by bus to niagara falls from boston.
Robertjack
Silver Member

Return to Adventure & Travel